Before feeding, check whether there is water in the mixing drum. If there is ponding, control the engine speed at 700-1000rpm and turn the joystick to the discharge position to remove the ponding.
2. Ready mixed concrete:
a. First inject 2 / 3 of the total water volume;
b. Send 1 / 2 coarse aggregate, 1 / 2 sand and all cement into the mixing drum in sequence, and then send the remaining 1 / 2 coarse aggregate and water into the mixing drum;
c. Rotating speed and mixing time of mixing drum“
Rotating speed of mixing drum during feeding: 6-10 R / min;
Rotating speed of mixing drum during mixing: 6-10 R / min;
Mixing time: 10-16 minutes.
e. The stirring and discharging method after mixing is the same as the above.
3. Water supply operation:
Water supply by water pump:
a. First turn on the rocker switch of the water pump in the cab, and then turn on the buzzer switch. The water pump can work. At the same time, the buzzer sends out a "beep" sound;
b. Open the "hopper" valve when adding water to the mixing drum or flushing the hopper tank;
c. When flushing the discharge chute, open the chute valve;
d. When washing the vehicle body, first open the water gun valve, and then directly use the rear water gun; pneumatic water supply is adopted:
① 先打开驾驶室供气开关，当主车压力表达到8kg/cm2压力再打开供水系统手动气开关，当压力表达到2 kg/cm2压力时即可工作。
① First turn on the air supply switch in the cab. When the main vehicle pressure is expressed to 8kg / cm2, then turn on the manual air switch of the water supply system. When the pressure is expressed to 2kg / cm2, it can work.
② When adding water to the mixing drum and flushing the hopper tank and discharge tank, first open the valve at the bottom of the water tank, and then open the "hopper" valve.
③ When washing the vehicle body, first open the valve at the bottom of the water tank, and then directly use the rear washing device.
4. Unit drive:
Once the hydraulic pump fails, it can be driven according to the following emergency driving steps:
a. Turn the emergency drive hose (i.e. emergency hose);
b. Turn off the faulty vehicle (driven vehicle) and remove the high-pressure oil pipe connector on the hydraulic motor;
c. Turn off the fault vehicle (drive vehicle), remove the high-pressure oil pipe connector of its hydraulic motor and connect it with the corresponding connector hose of the hydraulic motor on the fault vehicle;
d. Start the rescue vehicle, turn its control handle to the discharge position, and the concrete in the failed vehicle will be discharged; after the emergency drive is completed, remove the rescue hose and restore the two vehicles to their original state
5. Operation is to pay attention to several points
1. Before the operation of the concrete mixer truck, it is necessary to check to confirm that the steering, braking, lighting and signal systems are sensitive and useful, the drum and chute of the mixer truck are free of cracks and serious damage, the wear of the mixing blades is within the normal range, and the U-shaped bolts between the chassis and the subframe are well connected.
2. Understand the construction requirements and site conditions. Select the driving route and parking place.
3. Traffic rules shall be observed when driving on social roads. The turning radius shall meet the requirements of the operation manual, and the speed per hour shall not be greater than 15km. The speed at the station shall not be greater than 5km.
4. During operation, it is forbidden to touch the rotating drum and roller by hand.
5. When reversing the concrete mixer for unloading, obey the command, pay attention to the surrounding personnel, and stop immediately in case of abnormalities.
6. It is strictly prohibited to clean the concrete mixer under the high-voltage line.