How to change the tires of a small concrete mixer truck? Let's follow the manufacturers of small concrete mixer trucks to learn more.
1. Start the machine, search for a relatively flat and open area, press down on the boom lifting rod, use the boom support to lift the front wheels off the ground, and then use a bracket to support the side of the flash bridge near the tire burst, and wedge the rear wheels (close cooperation with the driver is necessary to avoid personal injury).
2. Use pry bars and other tools to remove the retaining ring and lock ring, and then check if the tire pad adheres to the outer surface of the rim (if the tire is used for a long time, the pad may adhere to the outer surface of the rim). If there is a problem, the support can be removed, allowing the machine to run slowly back and forth over a short distance until the pad detaches from the outer surface of the wheel rim; It is strictly prohibited to turn and drive at high speeds to avoid damaging the inner tube. Then, the front wheels are supported again.
3. Mark the relative positions of the inner and outer tires for easy identification, removal of foreign objects, and tire repair.
4. Use tools such as a pry bar to remove the tire from the rim. Attention, the movements should be gentle and harmonious, to avoid being hit by tires, and to protect the valve mouth.
5. After the outer tire is punctured by slender foreign objects such as nails, if there is no obvious wound on the surface or if the wound is small, the outer tire can continue to be used (because the small concrete mixer tire is a low-pressure tire and the running speed is relatively slow); If the wound is large, it must be repaired (because during machine operation, the tire is compressed and rubbed, which can damage the inner tube over time, and even cause the wound to become larger and the inner tube to protrude, causing the tire to be scrapped).
6. If it is a new inner tube, the bolts at the bottom of the valve must be tightened to prevent air leakage; Then remove any foreign objects from the inner cavity of the outer tire, sprinkle appropriate talcum powder, and apply evenly. In order to make the liner tightly adhere to the inner and outer tires, the inner tire should be appropriately inflated after being installed, and then the liner should be inserted.
7. Install the tire onto the rim and install the lock ring and retaining ring; During the installation process, it is necessary to protect the gas valve mouth.
8. Use a car mounted air compressor to inflate the tires.
9. Press down the boom lifting rod and take out the bracket; At this point, the tire change is complete, and the entire process takes approximately 50 minutes. When replacing the rear tire, another small concrete mixer truck or other lifting equipment is needed to support the rear tire, and the other procedures are the same as before replacing the front tire.
The above is a summary of some knowledge about tire replacement for small concrete mixer trucks. We hope it can be helpful to you. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us and follow our official website http://www.zkzdsljbc.com We will regularly update our knowledge about small concrete mixer trucks.