The concrete mixer truck is mainly composed of underframe, mixing drum, transmission system (driving device), hydraulic drive system, water adding system, loading (feeding) and discharging system, discharging chute, operating platform, operating system and protective equipment. So what should be paid attention to in the process of using concrete mixer? Today, we will take you to know:
1. The pressure of the hydraulic system shall comply with the provisions in the operation manual and shall not be adjusted at will. The quality and quantity of hydraulic oil should meet the original requirements.
2. Before the concrete mixer truck is loaded, the residual water and sundries in the mixing drum shall be drained. In the process of transportation, keep rotating to prevent concrete segregation. Before the concrete mixer truck arrives at the construction site and unloads, the mixing drum shall be rotated at full speed at 14-18 rpm for 1-2 minutes, and then reverse unloading shall be carried out. Before reversing, the mixing drum should be stopped stably.
3. If the ambient temperature is higher than + 25 ℃, the duration from loading, transportation to unloading shall not exceed 60 minutes; if the ambient temperature is lower than + 25 ℃, the above time shall not exceed 90 minutes.
4. During winter construction, it is necessary to check whether there is icing before starting the machine; when off duty, carefully remove the residual water in the mixing drum and water supply system, turn off the water pump switch, and put the control handle at the "stop" position.
5. After unloading at the construction site, the inlet hopper, discharge hopper and discharge chute should be flushed with the hose attached to the mixer to remove the sludge and concrete adhering to the vehicle body. On the way back to the mixing station, 150-200l water should be injected into the mixing drum to clean the concrete residue bonded by the cylinder wall and blades.
6. At the end of each day's work, the driver should inject fresh water into the mixing drum and rotate it at high speed (14-18 RPM) for 5-10 minutes, and then drain the water to ensure the cleanness of the drum. When cleaning each part of the mixing drum with high pressure water, pay attention to avoid the instrument and control rod. The distance between the pressure water nozzle and the paint surface of the vehicle body shall not be less than 40 cm.
7. When removing the dirt inside and outside the mixing drum and the remaining concrete slag, and when the machine maintenance personnel enter the cylinder for maintenance and welding repair, it is necessary to turn off the automobile engine to stop the mixing drum completely. During the period when the machine maintenance personnel enter the cylinder, they must ensure that the mixing drum is well ventilated, the air is fresh, there is no combustible gas and harmful dust, and the oxygen supply is sufficient (pure oxygen is not allowed). When using electric tools in the cylinder, the operator must have good insulation protection.
8. When working, do not put your hand into the rotating mixing drum, do not put your hand into the connection between the main discharge chute and the extended discharge chute, so as to avoid accidents.
9. The abrasion of mixing blades should be checked regularly and repaired and replaced in time.
10. Implement all relevant safety operation specifications. The driver of concrete mixer truck must receive professional training, and those without qualification certificate are not allowed to work.
The above is Zhongke Jufeng small edition, to introduce the matters needing attention in the use of concrete mixer truck. If you have any other questions, please click the following link: http://www.zkzdsljbc.com Come to consult.