1. When the concrete tanker starts, only the electromagnetic switch of the starter makes a "cluck" sound, but the crankshaft does not rotate. It may be caused by the "broken grid" of the battery.
2. When the battery self discharge of Shandong concrete tank truck is serious, and its polar plate and diaphragm are seriously aged, there will be a temporary stop. It can be started every time, but the parking time is long or the crankshaft can only rotate when it is started the next day. At that time, you can consider replacing the battery.
3. When the pole post and pole post clamp are not in good contact and are heated and burned, you will find that the starter suddenly rotates weakly, accompanied by the smell of burning rubber or smoke from the battery.
4. When the meshing cut-in surface of the flywheel gear ring of the concrete mixing tank is deformed, there will be an idle sound of impact between the driving gear of the starter and the flywheel gear ring of the engine during startup.
5. When the holding coil of the starter electromagnetic switch is wrongly connected to the power terminal or the three wires on the key switch are wrongly connected, as soon as the main power switch is connected, the driving gear of the concrete mixer starter will mesh with the flywheel ring gear and rotate together.
6. If there is only a slight "click" when the concrete mixing tank is started, and then there is no response, there can be a problem with the card issuing of the starting relay.