The main related structures of automatic concrete mixer are walking chassis, engine, hydraulic torque converter, front and rear double drive axles, feeder, feed bucket, discharge hopper, extended discharge hopper, frame, mixing bucket, etc. This is a special structure. Slow down. Machinery, hydraulic system, electronic control system, automatic water supply system, etc. Let's take a closer look.
1. The water supply system can realize automatic water supply according to the weighing setting.
2. The rotation of the mixing drum is driven by the hydraulic motor through a special planetary reducer. The output shaft of the planetary reducer can swing at a specific angle to the beat of the mixing drum under rough road conditions.
3. Install a double spiral blade on the inner wall of the mixing drum of the automatic concrete mixer and rotate it forward to supply and mix concrete. During reverse rotation, the concrete is pushed to and discharged from the outlet. Spiral blade.
4. Supply dry materials. The bucket arm, boom cylinder and metering hopper will automatically supply materials according to the design proportion.
5. The hydraulic system uses a constant power variable displacement piston pump to reduce the output loss of the engine.
6. The drive system is driven by the engine to the front and rear axles through torque converter and front and rear drive shafts. By using the torque converter, the impact on the engine is reduced and the service life of the engine is prolonged.