(1) Manual transportation by trolley and dumper. It is often used in the case of small amount of concrete transportation and short transportation distance, but the transportation speed is the slowest.
(2) Dump truck transportation. It is usually used in the case of large volume and long distance of concrete transportation. The car body is in a sealed state, which is convenient for heat preservation and moisture preservation. It is mainly used in the mixing station.
(3) Tower crane lifting. It is often used in the concrete pouring of large hydropower projects. Generally, the height between the bucket outlet and the concrete warehouse surface is not more than 1.5 ~ 3.0m, but the transportation speed is slow.
(4) Belt conveyor transport. Generally, it is better to transport the concrete horizontally, and the transportation speed should not exceed 1.2m/s, so as to avoid the separation of concrete due to too fast transportation speed.
(5) Concrete pumping transportation. It includes piston type and pneumatic type. It is often used in the case of inconvenient transportation and large amount of concrete. The transportation speed is fast, but it will be affected by the site conditions.
The selection of concrete pouring method should be based on the site conditions and specific engineering conditions. Generally, the interval time of concrete layering should be calculated, which should not be greater than the setting time of concrete. The commonly used concrete pouring methods are divided into three ways: overall layering, segmented layering and oblique layering. Overall layering is commonly used for mass concrete; segmented layering is suitable for the case of small structure thickness and large area or length; oblique layering is mostly used for mass concrete structure with large length, and the inclined plane angle is generally less than or equal to 45 degrees.
The selection of concrete vibration machinery should consider the vibration range of the selected machinery, and select according to the site conditions. Generally, concrete vibrator can be divided into internal vibrator and external vibrator according to its vibration mode. The former is also called insert vibrator. It is mainly used to vibrate cast-in-place foundation, column, beam, wall and other structural components and concrete with volume foundation. When vibrating, it should avoid colliding with reinforcement, formwork, core pipe, rings or embedded parts.
The latter is also called plate vibrator and attached vibrator. It is often suitable for the plate with less thickness and used for the surface vibration of components. The moving distance of external vibrator should ensure that the bottom plate of vibrator can cover the edge of the vibrated part.