1. The driven plate assembly should be kept clean, and the friction plate must be dustproof, dirt proof and oil proof. Before the clutch is assembled on the engine, the surface of the pressure plate and the flywheel should be scrubbed to remove the oil stain, so as to prevent the clutch from slipping. The clutch is generally adjusted before leaving the factory. There is no need to adjust it in use. If it needs to be adjusted, special process tools must be used to adjust it to prevent the pressure plate from tilting.
2. 为了保持离合器工作的平稳性，离合器压盘总成及从动盘总成在出厂之前已经进行了平衡，使用中不要随意的拆换零件，离合器修理必须拆开时，一定要先做好记号，修理后按原记号装配并重新平衡。 在发动机上装配或拆卸离合器时，必须对角交替打紧或放松离合器固定在飞轮上的螺栓或螺母。
2. In order to maintain the stability of the clutch, the clutch pressure plate assembly and the driven plate assembly have been balanced before leaving the factory. Do not replace the parts at will during use. When the clutch must be disassembled for repair, make marks first, and then assemble according to the original marks, and pay attention to the new balance. When assembling or disassembling the clutch on the engine, the bolts or nuts fixed on the flywheel by the clutch must be tightened or loosened alternately diagonally.
3. When installing the clutch of large concrete mixer, the driven plate spline and gearbox 1 shaft spline should be properly lubricated with temperature resistant and pressure resistant lubricating grease to ensure that the driven plate can move freely on the spline of gearbox 1 shaft. However, excessive lubricating oil will cause friction plate to slide, so we must pay attention to this point.
4. 大型混凝土搅拌机安装时必须十分注意，不要损伤从动盘花键，防止从动盘轴向移动因毛刺卡滞而不能分离。 必须保证离合器分离行程符合要求，分离行程过大，容易使分离杆碰上从动盘带来危害，分离行程过小，将使离合器不能彻底分离。
4. During the installation of large-scale concrete mixer, great attention must be paid not to damage the spline of driven plate, so as to prevent the driven plate from being separated due to burr sticking due to axial movement. It is necessary to ensure that the clutch separation stroke meets the requirements. If the separation stroke is too large, it is easy to make the release rod touch the driven plate, which will bring harm. If the separation stroke is too small, the clutch can not be completely separated.
5. When the clutch is engaged, a clearance of 2-3mm should be maintained between the release bearing and the release ring, so that the pressure plate will not be prevented from pressing the friction plate when the friction plate is worn. When the friction plate is worn to the specified wear limit, the driven plate assembly should be replaced in time to avoid the clutch slipping and scratching the pressure plate and flywheel surface.
6. Use it correctly to avoid clutch slipping caused by improper operation. In the daily use of the mixer, attention should be paid to the inspection of the clutch release control mechanism, and the leakage fault of the pump and pipeline should be eliminated in time to ensure the normal operation of the clutch.
Today, I'd like to introduce to you the relevant knowledge about small concrete mixer truck. For more wonderful contents, please click our website: http://www.zkzdsljbc.com We will have more knowledge for you.