When it comes to the word "scuffing", many car owners are embarrassed. Engine scuffing refers to the failure that the inner wall of the cylinder has obvious longitudinal mechanical scratches and scratches within the range of motion of the piston ring, and in serious cases, it causes melting wear, which makes it difficult for the engine to start or automatically shut down. So what are the factors that cause the engine cylinder pulling symptom? And how should we maintain it in the face of cylinder pulling symptoms? The manufacturer of the automatic mixer will explain it to you.
Causes of engine cylinder scuffing
1. The engine cooling system can not be replenished in time due to leakage and water shortage, resulting in engine overheating;
2. The engine oil of the automatic mixer is too low, resulting in the loss of cylinder sealing and lubrication functions;
3. The piston ring breaks and scratches the cylinder wall;
4. The piston pin circlip falls off and scratches the cylinder wall;
5. The piston ring is stuck in the groove due to carbon deposit, and the sealing effect is lost;
6. The piston pin goes out and scratches the cylinder wall;
7. Foreign matters enter the cylinder;
8. The fit clearance between piston and cylinder wall is too small;
9. Piston pin assembly is too tight, resulting in deformation;
10. The piston is severely deformed or the top is melted;
11. The engine of the fully automatic mixer operates at high speed or overload for a long time.
How to prevent engine from scuffing?
1. New engine and overhauled engine need to be run in;
2. Ensure safety during engine maintenance;
3. Observe the engine water temperature when driving. The normal temperature of water temperature is 70 ℃~95 ℃ to avoid overheating of the engine. The weather is getting cold now. It is recommended that you warm up before driving.
4. Reasonably use the engine of the fully automatic mixer truck, and do not overload operation
5. Replace the air filter regularly
6. Ensure normal operation of the lubrication system
7. Check the engine oil level in time to ensure that there is no shortage of oil.
We have explained the causes and prevention contents of the engine scuffing symptoms of the mixer truck above. If you have any information about this, please come to our website http://www.zkzdsljbc.com Understand!