Someone has inquired about the problem that small concrete mixers sometimes make high noise during work. The noise must not be accidental, but it must be caused by some reason. The specific reasons are as follows:
1. The oil tank level of small concrete mixer truck is too low, and the air in the oil is sucked into the pump. If this happens, you can add hydraulic oil with the same type.
2. If the mounting bracket of the pump is not secure, vibration and noise will occur during operation. In this case, the oil pump bracket can be reinforced.
3. Blocked filter element will make oil absorption difficult or insufficient. In this case, the filter element must be cleaned or replaced in time.
4. If the hydraulic oil does not meet the requirements or the oil is too viscous, replace the qualified low viscosity hydraulic oil.
5. There is hard concrete in the tank of small concrete mixer. If this happens, clean up and remove it in time.
6. The connection angle between the universal drive shaft and between the drive shaft and the power take-off is too large. If it is loosened, it will make noise. In this case, please check and tighten it within a time.
There are six reasons for the high noise of small concrete mixer trucks. You can take this as a reference carefully. If you have any questions or needs, please come to our website at any time http://www.zkzdsljbc.com consulting service