The reducer is an important part of the special device of the mixer truck, and it is an independent closed transmission device between the prime mover and the working machine. In the process of long-time work, the mixer reducer will inevitably have some faults or damages. Let's follow the editor to learn about the parts of the mixer reducer that are easy to be damaged.
(1) Some rolling elements are overloaded. During the operation of the reducer, if the bearing centering angle reaches the limit, the bearing capacity of individual bearing rolling elements will increase sharply, resulting in plastic deformation at the contact position between the rolling elements and the inner and outer rings, and even fracture of the inner and outer rings.
(2) Bearing positioning failure. During the operation of the reducer, if the lock nut of the bearing looses and loses its locking function under the axial impact load, the bearing bearing condition will deteriorate, resulting in increased wear and even damage to the bearing.
(3) There are foreign matters on the rolling surface of the bearing. If impurities are mixed in the reducer, the bearing will be worn faster or even damaged. Wait.
Gear ring gear
(1) Tooth root fatigue fracture. Fatigue cracks will occur at the root of the gear tooth after it has been subjected to alternating load for a long time. The crack propagated gradually until the gear teeth were fatigued and broken.
(2) Excessive impact load. If the gear and ring gear are suddenly subjected to excessive impact load, the gear teeth may be broken.
(3) The lubricating oil is not clean. If the lubricating oil is not clean, the tooth meshing surface will have abrasive repeated action, which will accelerate the wear of the tooth surface, resulting in the scrapping of the gear and ring gear.
(1) Excessive load. If the load on the reducer housing of the full-automatic mixer is too large, it may cause premature damage, and even adversely affect the internal structural parts of the reducer.
(2) There are casting defects. If the reducer housing has casting defects, cracks are easy to appear at the casting defects of the housing under the action of long-term composite load, resulting in the cracking of the housing.
(1) The output flange has manufacturing defects. When the output flange is forged, if there is a small crack, the small crack will continue to expand in the process of use, which will lead to sudden fracture when the output flange is overloaded.
(2) Severe overload. When the mixer truck is seriously overloaded, if the road bumps during transportation, the output flange will be broken due to excessive impact load.
(1) The oil seal is damaged under extreme working conditions. In order to adapt to severe working conditions, the output flange of the reducer of the full-automatic mixer truck has a swing angle of ± 4.5 ° in actual work. Under extreme working conditions, the oil seal is extruded and deformed due to the excessive swing angle of the output flange, resulting in oil leakage of the reducer.
(2) Before the reducer is assembled, the joint surface between the front cover and the main housing is not cleaned, or the sealant is applied unevenly, which makes the sealant unable to seal. During the operation of the reducer, the main housing is deformed under impact force, or the connecting bolts between the front cover and the main housing are loose, which will cause oil leakage of the reducer.
The easily damaged parts of the full-automatic mixer reducer mainly include the bearing, gear ring, housing, output flange and joint parts. The above are the reasons for the damage of the parts. I hope I can help you accordingly. For more information, please follow our website www.zkzdsljbc Com!