Fuel saving method of automatic mixer:
1. Automatic mixer starts
When the fully automatic mixer starts, it can increase the throttle and give full play to the performance of the engine, so that the full-automatic mixer can reach the cruising speed in a faster time, so that the purpose of fuel saving can be achieved.
2. Full automatic mixer running on level road
(1) Control the engine speed, different engines, control speed is not consistent.
(2) When driving on a flat road, try to keep the throttle opening stable. The throttle should be about 30%. Never change the throttle from high to low.
(3) When the full-automatic mixer is driving on the flat road, try to drive in one lane to reduce the occurrence of lane change back and forth, which is conducive to fuel saving.
(4) If the full-automatic mixer truck and other vehicles go together, do not use the way of car following, you can drive separately, and agree on the meeting point. Usually, the fuel consumption of the car following is higher than that of the car in front.
3. Full automatic mixer climbing
(1) When the full-automatic mixer is climbing, it adheres to the principle of small slope flushing and large slope stability.
(2) when the slope is small, the way of flushing can be adopted. The vehicle can accelerate ahead of time, so that the vehicle has enough inertia to drive to the top of the slope.
(3) When the vehicle is about to reach the top of the slope, if the front is downhill, you can reduce the throttle opening, use the vehicle's inertia to reach the top of the slope, do not increase gear when you are about to reach the top of the slope. At this time, you can use the inertia of the downhill to increase speed and reduce unnecessary fuel consumption.