1. Before starting the concrete mixing tank truck, a comprehensive inspection must be carried out.
2. Check the tire pressure and wear condition, tighten the tire screw according to the specified torque, add the tire pressure to the specified value of the vehicle, and transpose the tire according to the wear condition.
3. Check the tightness and aging of the belt of generator, air conditioner, water pump and booster pump.
4. Check whether the front and rear lamps of the car are complete (including: headlamp, width lamp, steering lamp, brake lamp, reversing lamp and fog lamp).
5. Check the tightness and aging of the belt of generator, air conditioner, water pump and booster pump.
6. Check the liquid level of the battery and the glass cleaner tank.
7. Check whether the oil level of the power steering oil tank meets the requirements, and check whether there is oil leakage at each oil pipe interface of the system.
8. Check the liquid level of brake and clutch.
9. Check whether the vehicle coolant level meets the requirements.
10. After the inspection, drive the mixer in a standard way.
11. After starting the engine of the concrete mixing tank truck, the mixing drum should be turned at low speed for about 10 minutes to make the hydraulic oil temperature rise to above 20 ℃.
12. When the mixer truck transports the mixed concrete, the rotation speed of the mixing drum is 210 rpm. During transportation, the rotation speed of the mixing drum on the flat road should be 2-3 rpm. When driving on the road with side slope greater than 50 or the road with large left and right shaking, the mixing rotation should be stopped, and the mixing rotation should be resumed after the road condition improves.
13. The delivery time of concrete by concrete mixer truck shall not exceed the specified time of mixing plant. During the transportation of concrete, the mixing drum shall not stop for a long time to prevent concrete segregation. The concrete condition shall be observed from time to time, and any abnormality found shall be timely reported to the dispatching room for handling.
14. Before discharging the concrete, the mixer should rotate the mixing drum at the speed of 10-12 rpm for 1 minute before discharging.
15. After the discharge of concrete mixer truck, the feeding port, discharge hopper and discharge chute shall be cleaned immediately with the hose attached to the truck, and the dirt and residual concrete bonded to the truck body shall be removed. Then, 150-200l clean water shall be injected into the mixing drum. On the way back, the mixing drum shall rotate slowly to clean the inner wall, so as to avoid the residual slag adhering to the wall and mixing blade, And discharge the water before loading again.