1. After softening, it is recommended to use soft water and hard water to prevent blockage and scaling in the radiator.
2. When installing the radiator, please pay attention not to damage the radiator (fin) and bumper radiator to ensure heat dissipation and sealing.
3. When using antifreeze, be sure to use the long-term antifreeze / antifreeze produced by the authorized manufacturer, and comply with the national standard to prevent the radiator from corrosion.
4. The effective environment of spare radiator should be well ventilated and dry.
5. For daily use, please check the water level at any time and stop draining after cooling. When adding water, slowly open the tank cover. Keep the operator's body as far away from the water inlet as possible to prevent scalding caused by high-pressure steam injection.
6. The radiator of automatic concrete mixer shall not contact with acid, alkali or other corrosive substances.
7. The water level gauge should be cleaned every three months or according to the actual situation. Parts need to be removed and cleaned with warm water and non corrosive detergent.
8. In winter, water tank cover and drain switch should be used to drain all water to prevent core freezing due to long-term or indirect shutdown.
9. According to the actual situation, users may need to thoroughly clean the radiator for 1-3 months. When cleaning, rinse with water along the side of the reverse air inlet.
10. After the radiator is completely drained and refilled, first turn off the drain switch on the engine block. When water flows out, turn it off again to prevent foaming.