1. Before starting the mixer, the operating handle of the mixing drum should be placed in the "stop" position.
2. After the mixer starts the engine, rotate the mixer drum at low speed for about 10 minutes to make the hydraulic oil temperature rise above 20 ° C.
3. When the mixer truck stops in an open place, the mixing bucket shall be reversed before loading to discharge water and debris, so as to ensure the quality of concrete.
4. When the concrete is transported by the mixer truck, the sliding bucket must be firmly placed to prevent it from swinging due to looseness, injuring pedestrians or affecting the normal operation of other vehicles.
5.当搅拌车装载混合混凝土时，搅拌桶的速度为2-10 rpm。在运输过程中，在平坦道路上搅拌桶的速度保证为2-3 rpm。在大于50的边坡上行驶时在路面或左右晃动较大的道路上，应停止混合旋转，并在道路状况改善后恢复混合旋转。
5. When the mixer truck loads the mixed concrete, the speed of the mixing drum is 2-10 rpm. During transportation, the speed of the mixing drum is guaranteed to be 2-3 rpm on a flat road. When driving on the slope of more than 50, the mixing rotation should be stopped on the road or the road with large left and right shaking, and the mixing rotation should be restored after the road condition is improved.
6. The time of transporting concrete by concrete mixer truck shall not exceed the time specified by mixing station. During the transportation of concrete, the mixing bucket shall not be stopped for a long time to prevent concrete segregation.
7. When the mixer truck is full of concrete, the on-site dead time shall not exceed 1 hour. If the time is up, the person in charge of the site shall be required to deal with it in time.
8. The slump of concrete transported by mixer truck shall not be less than 8 cm. The time from concrete entering the storage tank to discharging shall not exceed 2 hours under high temperature and 2.5 hours under rainy weather.
9. Before the concrete is unloaded by the mixer truck, the mixing drum shall rotate at a speed of 10-12 rpm for 1 minute before unloading.
10. After the concrete mixer truck finishes discharging, immediately use the hose provided with the truck to flush the inlet, discharge hopper and discharge chute, and remove the dirt and residual concrete adhered to the car body. Pour 150-200l clean water into the mixing bucket. On the way back, the mixing drum should be rotated slowly to clean the inner wall, and to avoid the residual slag adhering to the mixing drum wall and mixing blades, and the water should be poured into the mixing drum before the water is injected again.
The above wonderful content comes from: for the detailed content of concrete mixer, please click to enter our website for query and docking: http://www.zkzdsljbc.com/