Is the control room of concrete mixer truck and belt conveyor important? As an indispensable part of the equipment, it is of course very critical. The following is a brief analysis for you.
The control room of concrete mixer truck is very important for nerve center management, which mainly includes:
1. Before the operation of the equipment, adjust the zero point of each measuring scale, preset the weighing value according to the concrete proportion of the single material. When preset all measuring scales, fully consider the fall of the material under different humidity, and then correct them to make the actual measurement error controlled to a small extent. After the admixture is measured, it is added into the material mixing bin to ensure the concrete quality.
2. Before discharging concrete products, contact with the ground to ensure that the next operation is carried out when there is a tank truck to receive the materials, so as to prevent the emptying and waste of concrete. During the production of various grade concrete, contact the ground well to prevent product confusion.
3. Observe the remote instrument in real time, notify relevant personnel in time and take corresponding measures in case of any abnormal phenomenon.
Belt conveyor of concrete mixer:
1. Before starting, observe whether there is any foreign matter on the belt, and contact the maintenance personnel and the backstage, and then start the equipment.
2. After starting, run for 3-5 minutes to check the equipment, and then add materials after it is normal. Do not stop at will until the materials on the conveyor belt have been unloaded.
3. Keep the conveyor belt running without deviation, add or replace lubricating oil on the carrier roller regularly, and replace the worn belt scraper in time.
Through the above explanation, I believe you have understood its importance. In order to control the equipment more carefully in daily production, it is necessary to understand the use of relevant components. Come to our website for more relevant content http://www.zkzdsljbc.com Ask!