The production capacity of some mixer trucks is relatively low, and the wheels are installed at the bottom of the mixer, which makes the transfer convenient and fast, so it is common on small construction sites. So what are the operation guidelines? Now let's introduce the operation rules of mixer truck in detail for your reference.
1. The mixer truck shall be installed on a flat and hard floor, erected horizontally, and the tires shall not be stressed.
2. The working device should be firm and reliable, and the steel wire rope should meet the use standard.
3. The upper and lower limits of the hopper are sensitive and reliable, and the safety hook of the bucket car and the lifting lug of the machine body are intact.
4. The protective cover of the transmission part is complete, and the operating handle is equipped with a safety device.
5. The hopper pit shall be padded and compacted. The protective neutral connection is correct.
6. Set one machine, one switch, one leakage and one box. The instruments and indicating signals on the console are accurate and reliable.
7. Set up a rainproof shed. The surrounding of the machine is clean and free of muddy water. The operation instruction board is complete, and there is a maintenance system.
In the production process of the mixer, the main factors that can affect the mixing quality of the concrete mixer truck are: the structural form of the mixer, the ratio of the charging capacity of the mixer to the geometric volume of the mixing drum, the charging procedure and location of the mixture, the geometric angle of the configuration and arrangement of the mixing blades, the mixing speed and the wear condition of the blade liner, etc. Therefore, the above-mentioned operation guidelines should be carefully implemented before operation.
In addition, whether the mixer truck is qualified can be checked whether the mixing device inside the drum is made of high-strength wear-resistant materials, whether the drum welding has achieved seamless welding, and whether the transmission device around the mixer and the control system are designed reasonably.
The above is an introduction to the seven basic operation rules of mixer truck. If you want to know more about mixer truck equipment, please follow our website http://www.zkzdsljbc.com , to provide you with helpful consulting information!