In order to prevent oil leakage, we should take some preventive measures
There are several reasons for the oil leakage of self feeding mixer truck
1. There are problems in the quality, material or process of vehicle accessories or unreasonable structural design.
2. Improper assembly, unclean mating surface, damaged gasket, displacement or installation not in accordance with operating procedures.
3. Uneven tightening force of nuts between accessories, broken or loose sliding wire lead to work failure.
4. The seals of special vehicles with long service life are seriously worn, deteriorated or deformed.
5. Too much lubricating oil, too high oil level or wrong oil.
6. The joint surface of parts is distorted and the shell is damaged, which makes the lubricating oil seep out.
7. After the vent plug and one-way valve are blocked, due to the effect of the air pressure difference inside and outside the box shell, it will cause oil leakage at the weak part of the seal.
Measures to prevent oil leakage of self loading mixer truck:
1. Pay attention to the role of gasket. The gasket between the parts of the vehicle has the function of leak proof and sealing. If these materials do not meet the technical requirements in quality or installation process, they will not play the role of sealing and leak proof, and even accidents will occur. For example, the oil pan or valve cover is not easy to be compacted due to large contact area, which will cause oil leakage.
2. The nuts on the self feeding mixer should be tightened according to the specified torque. If it is too loose or not tight, the gasket will leak. If it is too tight, the metal around the screw hole will bulge or the screw thread will be smooth, causing oil leakage. Also, if the oil pan plug is not tightened or falls off, it is easy to cause oil loss.
3. It is necessary to replace the failed oil seal in time. As the service life of the self feeding mixer increases, many parts of the truck should be paid attention to. Some oil seals will lose their elasticity due to aging after a long time of use, which is likely to cause oil leakage.
4. Avoid blocking the check valve and vent valve. As a result, the temperature in the tank increases, the oil and gas fill the whole space and cannot be discharged. The pressure in the tank increases, the consumption of lubricating oil increases and the replacement period shortens. After the engine ventilation system is blocked, the movement resistance of the piston is increased and the fuel consumption is increased. Due to the effect of the air pressure difference inside and outside the box shell, oil leakage often occurs at the weak part of the seal. Therefore, it is necessary to inspect, dredge and clean the vehicles regularly.
5. Properly solve the sealing of all kinds of oil pipe joints, check the nuts that are often disassembled on the vehicle, and replace them in time if any problem is found.
6. Avoid hub oil spilling. Too much lubricating grease in the hub bearing and cavity, or improper matching of oil package, poor quality or aging failure, too high hub temperature caused by frequent braking, and loose axle nut will cause hub oil rejection. Therefore, proper lubrication is required.